skip to main
skip to sidebar
Linkbar
About Me
PR Friendly
Disclosure & Privacy Policy
Winners
Coupons!
Add/Enter Giveaways
Free Game: Tetra Sketch
Pin It
Simple and fun game with some mind bending puzzles! Save the $0.99 and download it today for free!!
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Get your free game
Tetra Sketch
Disclaimer
0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.
Newer »
« Older
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Welcome to The Turtle Race, where no one's in a hurry, so come hang out with me for a while ;)
Reviews
Reviews
Giveaways
giveaways
Coupons & Samples
Coupons
Samples
Recipes
Recipes
DragonVale & Free Games
DragonVale
Free Games
Grab My Button
Part Of:
Archive
Archive
May 2012 (15)
April 2012 (45)
March 2012 (45)
February 2012 (10)
January 2012 (7)
Total Pageviews
View My Stats
This weeks most viewed
Movie Night Giveaway! Exp. 04/10 OVER
Clearly we're on a roll here today lol, two giveaways in a row! Well, this one is more on a personal level, since I wasn't actually ...
An evening with Johnny Depp giveaway exp. 04/25
Now I can't actually give you Johnny Depp for the evening, but I can do the next best thing to it! I can give you an evening filled with...
Pfannkuchen Recipe (Aka German Pancakes)
Having been born and raised in Southern Germany, Pfannkuchen are one of those treats that you simply don't forget about! I think only in...
The his loss your gain giveaway! Exp. 04/07 OVER
A few days ago, I received five boxes of Just For Men Autostop Foolproof Haircolor from Smiley360 . The goal of this, was to get rid of th...
The Reebok inTouch Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Oh yes, more holiday food to get rid of! Well, not the food, but the added pounds of course lol. Now on top of all that, since having quit s...
How to make a Clover Dragon in Dragonvale
Yes, yes, I know, I can't believe it myself, but I'm an absolute sucker for this game :) For all you that don't know how to make...
Nosferatu The Grand Easter Challenge
If you play Nosferatu Run from the Sun , than you know, even though Easter has now passed, you still have 20 days left in "The Grand Ea...
The Turtle Race. Powered by
Blogger
.
↑
up
0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.