Dragonvale Brass Dragon

Pin It One more dragon closer, to having them all done again. And once more the Brass Dragon is following along the lines with most of the new dragons, rather easy to obtain ;)

Fire Dragon  +  Metal Dragon        =      Brass Dragon




And just how cute is this little guy, with his two heads it's almost like getting two dragons ;)
I gotta say though, I think I might finally use that fountain of youth, I definitely prefer the baby versions over the adults on these new dragons!


Here's a preview of my next Dragon, it'll be ready in about 4 hours. Can you guess what this one will be?





If you want to add me in the game my gamecenter name is prplrush. Feel free to follow my blog for more updates via google friend connect. (right below this post) and google + this post



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up