Mail-Call Friday!

Pin It Seeing how I always hunt for samples, coupons and the likes online, I figured why not turn around and at least once a week show you some of the great products I've received.
In this picture you can see some of the items ;) There was a big box of P&G samples in my mail this week, along with a booklet of coupons for a lot of their products, like $1.00 off Gain laundry detergent!
Some of this weeks samples,
but my no means all of them ;)
I also received the Think Thin bars today, there were three in the box, I actually have no clue where they came from lol, as in I don't recall myself signing up for them anywhere, but they could have also been from a win that I just wasn't notified about. 
The bar that's missing is the Cranberry & Mixed nuts, let me tell you, that bar tasted amazing lol, I would've shown it in the picture as well, but I was eating it, while laying out all the other samples ;)
The Purina "Hugs and Stars" treats are big hit with the guys! Aside from the Think Thin bar, I think my favorite sample this week are the Downy Unstopables, I love that stuff and my laundry simply can't get enough of it!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up