How to make a Clover Dragon in Dragonvale

Pin It Yes, yes, I know, I can't believe it myself, but I'm an absolute sucker for this game :) For all you that don't know how to make the clover dragon yet, I got mine by breeding a Moss with a Flower Dragon. Mainly you need to put a Plant dragon with an Earth dragon, but definitely try using the Moss, since it seems to be bringing the wanted results to most players :) Here are some other combinations you can try:
  • Moss Dragon + Flower Dragon 
  • Moss Dragon + Poison Dragon
  • Moss Dragon + Earth Dragon 
  • Moss Dragon + Tree Dragon 
  • Reindeer Dragon + Moss Dragon 
  • Seaweed Dragon + Moss Dragon 
  • Willow Dragon + Moss Dragon 
 Feel free to add me on the gamecenter, username prplrush

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend not to comment, however after browsing through a ton of comments here "How to make a Clover Dragon in Dragonvale".

I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Could it be simply me or does it look like like some of
these remarks come across like they are coming from brain dead
folks? :-P And, if you are writing at additional places,
I'd like to follow you. Would you list of every one of all your social sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

My site - are there cheats for dragonvale

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up