Dragonvale Metal Dragon

Pin It Silly me, but I'm so excited about the new breeds added to Dragonvale! Of course in order to breed any of the new Metal related dragons, you will first need the Metal dragon.


Simple to get, no need to breed, he's for sale in the shop for a whopping 1,000,000. Not to bad, not like the sixth Island that I'm working toward, which of course all these new things are seriously setting me back on lol.
Well enjoy the pics, this is one of the simplest dragons to get out of last nights update!




If you want to add me in the game my gamecenter name is prplrush. Feel free to follow my blog for more updates, via google friend connect. (right below this post) and google + this post

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are generally brief term loans that do provide
you meet your fiscal concerns inside a preferred distinct time period.
Thinking of time limitations these loans are particularly created above an obligation cost-free
platform. As such, these are kept absolutely no cost from credential checksums.
Difficulties such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs
are not thought to be right here. Additional, there are also no
collaterals associated with these loans. There
is minimal paper work expected on the component of borrower.
There are also no hidden or additional documentation or faxing needed
here. Applying for these loans is also rather handy. Folks just call for filling an on the internet type and once this gets authorized money is received within 24
hours time frame. These loans are normally offered
below handy terms and circumstances. The basic standard
applicant criteria right here is that they should be a UK resident and
of 18 years of age.
Here is my web site ; http://hausmeisterservice-ingolstadt.de/node/8014/

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up