Apply to host a "Because I am a girl" houseparty

Pin It Houseparty has 1000 open spots available. The party date is set for Sunday May 05, 2012
Here is what you're signing up for if you do get accepted to host this party.
Your exclusive Because I am a Girl Party Pack will contain:
  • Because I am a Girl T-shirt for the host 
  • Brochures and materials
  • A gift catalog that will allow you to give differently to help girls
  • Because I am a Girl blank gift/thank you cards 
  • Shocking truth cards
  • Because I am a Girl party cups and napkins
  • And more!


By hosting a Because I am a Girl House Party, you and your friends will celebrate your own lives and help break the cycle of poverty. Here’s the shocking truth: one billion people live in extreme poverty — and 70% are women and girls. 
At your party you and your friends will enjoy international foods and get involved in a fun campaign that can change the world for 4 million girls. Be one of the first to bring Because I am a Girl to your community. 
A global initiative of Plan International USA, Because I am a Girl creates sustainable projects in developing countries around the world to ensure girls have the access to the most basic of human rights: clean water, food, healthcare, education, financial security and protection from violence. 
You can help us keep the promise of impacting the lives of 4 million girls by 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up