Dragonvale Bloom Dragon

Pin It And in good ol' Dragonvale fashion, we've just been giving a new update. For the few bugs that the game had, not to mention they snuck in a tiny lil' spring dragon as well ;)

Now as you can see, the new Bloom Dragon will set you back by 700 gems if you opt to buy it, aside from not having 700 gems, there's no way I'd spend that lol, so here I sit, breeding and breeding until voila I have a Bloom Dragon lol.



The Bloom Dragon combos so far are

Storm Dragon      +      Lichen Dragon       =    Bloom Dragon
Storm Dragon      +      Plant Dragon          =   Bloom Dragon

Chances are, you wont get it on the first try, but just keep at it!

The bloom dragon is found roaming the Cadberry Meadows near the beginning of Spring. These dragons have been known to hide their ornate eggs in some unusual places to protect them from Spring-time showers. Unfortunately it seems to have had the opposite effect because children have made a game out of finding them!


If you want to add me in the game my gamecenter name is prplrush. Feel free to follow my blog for more updates via google friend connect. (right below this post) and google + this post.

1 comments:

Download DragonVale apk said...

Your hair is just gorgeous!!! I have tried several of you styles. Thanks for the tips.

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up