Dragonvale Rust Dragon

Pin It Aside from the Lichen and Brass Dragon, I love the look of the new Rust Dragon! Sure doesn't sound appealing, but hey, this lil' guy is cute.
Having finished the Rust dragon and being done with all of my new accomplishments now, I can finally work on my 6th island again lol, after all as you can see from my pics, money wise, I'm not even half way there yet lol.

So last but by no means least for me:


Water Dragon    +    Metal Dragon         =        Rust Dragon








If you want to add me in the game my gamecenter name is prplrush. Feel free to follow my blog for more updates via google friend connect. (right below this post) and google + this post.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this
board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.



Feel free to visit my webpage dragonvale breeding guide

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up