Dragonvale Mine Dragon

Pin It Almost at the last of the new dragons now! This dragon like all the others is truly easy to breed. It does take a whole ten hours for breeding and ten hours for incubating, setting you back by almost an entire day, but, as we all know there are some that take much more time lol.




Metal Dragon     +      Cold Dragon        =        Mine Dragon



Next up the Rust dragon, and for me the last of the new bunch ;)


If you want to add me in the game my gamecenter name is prplrush. Feel free to follow my blog for more updates via google friend connect. (right below this post) and google + this post. 
Search here for other dragons.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

Also visit my weblog - dragonvale for android download

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up