Toyota Announces Voluntary Safety Recalls of Certain Camry, Venza and Tacoma Vehicles

Pin It If you're like me and just so happen to own a Toyota, then I bet you've already spent some time looking around today to see if your Truck/Car or SUV is involved in today's recalls.
This morning Toyota Announced Voluntary Safety Recalls of Certain Camry, Venza and Tacoma Vehicles.
Now you can click the above link and read the whole story about the recalls, or if like me, you're simply interested in knowing whether your vehicle is involved, you can just click here, for a quick VIN check to let you know :)
I have a Tacoma, and as of this morning there are 495,000 Tacoma's involved lol. Yeah, wondering what my chances are on not having to go to get this fixed.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up