Seriously, you gonna eat that?

Pin It Argh, I can't even count how many times I've heard that before!
The other day, while sitting and eating here (at my computer desk, where else lol), it happened to dawn on me. I can't be the only one out there with strange eating habits, strange per say. Surely to me they're not strange, but according to the hubs, some of my habits seem to at the very least borderline on strangeness at least to others!

A couple of my habits are for one, I have to eat everything in order. Don't get me wrong, occasionally (Or very rarely) I mix all my food together, but for the most part, it is all eaten in order. And I'm not sure why, but it actually took me years before I realized, my order starts at Most disliked, and ends at Loved! I guess it's one of those save the best for last deals, who knows.
My next rather strange or according to you know who, really gross, habit is, I love mustard! Almost as much as Ranch, but unlike with ranch I actually go through times when I crave mustard, and if I'm about to have a meal, than well, it's going to be eaten with mustard, regardless of what it is. And yes, I said meal, not dessert lol. Mustard does not touch my dessert! As you can see, I also love mixing my mustard with ketchup, that's where you know who's "gross" comes in. And I can't just mix the mustard and ketchup either, like with these tater tots, it gets evenly distributed, one with mustard one with ketchup lol.
 Btw, what the hell happened to my fork? I mean how to you bend the two middle tines?
Anyway moving on.
Oh right, Doritos and Philly cream cheese! Now don't turn your nose up at the first sound of this one, it is actually really good. My friend had a craving for this about 13 years ago while she was pregnant, and once she finally got me to try it, I fell in love with it! Still do it, whenever I can manage to keep both of those items in the house long enough for me to eat them together lol. The way you eat this, is you simply leave the cream cheese out of the fridge for a few minutes, so that it softens, and than just spread a little on your Doritos. Voila, I promise it's not bad at all!

So now that I've told you about a couple of my weird eating habits, I'd love to hear from you and see what you do, that others might think of as strange!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and would love to hear what you think! Feel free to leave me some feedback.


up